Name of entity:
OTSUKA CORPORATION (hereinafter “we,”“us”)
Person in charge of personal information protection
Person in charge of personal information protection: Personal Information Protection Supervisor Please check “Disclosure of retained personal data, and inquiries” below.
Purposes of using personal information
The personal information that you submit will be used for the following purposes.
- Contact, inquiries or responses regarding other general clerical procedures, business operations, etc.
Responses and the confirmation of details, etc. related to inquiries concerning opinions and requests made to OTSUKA CORPORATION
Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information that you submit will not be provided to third parties, except in the following cases.
- Where stipulated by law or regulation
- Where necessary to protect the life, physical safety or property of the customer or another individual
- Where the customer’s consent has been obtained in advance
Outsourcing of the handling of personal information
The handling of personal information that you submit will not be outsourced to third parties.
Disclosure of retained personal data (*1), and inquiries
Please use the contact information below for any requests, made directly or through an agent, regarding the notification or disclosure of information, the correction, addition, or deletion of details, the cessation or elimination of usage, or the cessation of provision to third parties (hereinafter referred to collectively as “disclosure, etc.”).
[Inquiries regarding personal information]
OTSUKA CORPORATION Customer Consultation Office
Online:Please enter details of your inquiry in the online form
Post: 2-18-4 Iidabashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 102-8573
[Inquiries regarding opinions and requests for OTSUKA CORPORATION]
OTSUKA CORPORATION President’s Office Public Relations and IR Section
- ＊ Please refer to Inquiries below for specific procedures related to the notification, disclosure, etc. of the purposes for using personal information.
- *1: Retained personal data refers to personal data which a personal information handling business operator has the authority to disclose, correct, add or delete the contents of, cease the utilization of, erase, and cease the third-party provision of, and which shall be neither those prescribed by cabinet order as likely to harm the public or other interests if their presence or absence is made known nor those set to be deleted within a period of no longer than one year that is prescribed by cabinet order (from Article 2 (7) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information).
Submission of personal information
Responses to all items are optional. However, we may not be able to complete the appropriate procedures or respond swiftly if items are left blank.
This website uses a technology called “cookies.”
Cookies are designed to record your viewing history, the information you enter, and other details, in the form of files on your computer. Next time you access the same webpage, the information in cookies will be used to identify you. Website operators can change the content displayed for each customer.
Purpose of using cookies
1．To understand the usage status and consider service improvements
- When you sign into an authentification service, we refer to your saved login information to enhance the convenience of the site and improve services, by provide services customized to your needs, etc.
- We display optimized advertising and websites leads, on websites operated by OTSUKA CORPORATION and other companies, based on the contents you are interested in and the ways that you use our website.
This website uses Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, Marketo, and Landscape products to measure website usage using cookies and similar technologies to help us improve our website, tailor the website to customers' interests, and to conduct market research.If you do not want information to be collected from your browser, then, once you select "Opt out of Adobe Experience Cloud solutions," which will disable the use of Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, your data will no longer be collected.
2．Display advertising using cookies
Advertising for OTSUKA CORPORATION is displayed on a variety of different Internet sites by our third-party advertising providers, including Yahoo! JAPAN, Google, etc.
We may save and access cookies via third parties, including Yahoo! JAPAN, Google, etc., based on our outsourcing of the display of advertising for OTSUKA CORPORATION to these third parties.
You can access the opt-out page to change the settings for Google advertising, and disable Google cookies.
(You can also access the opt-out page for the Network Advertising Initiative, in which Google and many other third-party advertising providers participate, where you can change the settings for displaying advertising, and disable cookies operated by third-party enterprises.)
Declaration and Policy on the Protection of Personal Information and Operations to Protect Personal Information
Our Declaration and Policy on the Protection of Personal Information and Operations to Protect Personal Information are presented on the following web pages.